Burwell Group offers a full suite of communications services for government and professional service providers, always performed with a tight focus on the strategic goals of our clients. Led by retired Army Colonel Rudy Burwell, the former Chief of Media Operations for the Multinational Corps. in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Burwell Group combines years of experience in crisis communications with a detailed understanding of the day-to-day communications needs of government bodies and professional service providers. Before founding Burwell Group, Rudy Burwell served as Executive Vice President of Hellerman Baretz Communications, a New York- and Washington, D.C.-based communications firm that during his tenure was named the best crisis management firm and best overall public relations firm in a nationwide poll conducted by the National Law Journal.
Burwell Group’s comprehensive communications services include:
Law Enforcement Assessment Centers
- Arrange for, oversee and conduct a sound, effectual and comprehensive Assessment Center.
- Provide and present a comprehensive written report to law enforcement screening committee indicating all candidates’ ratings, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
- Construct and execute a project management plan for development, administration, and evaluation of the promotional assessment centers for each rank.
- Crisis Communications
- Crisis Management Planning
- After-action Audits of Crisis Performance
- Litigation Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Editorial Services, including: Award Submissions, Professional Biographies, Press Releases and Announcements, and Ghostwriting Services
- Development of branded content such as blogs, surveys, and newsletters
Social Media and Business Development:
- Executive Positioning
- Market Research and Prospect Development
- Social Media Training
- Online Reputation Management and Monitoring
» CONTACT US to learn more about our Communications services.